The website administrator is Lolapopp Studio Jolanta Marczewska, Rzeżuśnia 31-32-075 Gołcza, Poland, information about data processing can be obtained at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the act on the protection of personal data, the act on the provision of electronic services, as well as any type of implementing acts and Community legislation.
Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of law or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about the User in the following situations:
- After sending a message through a contact form.
- While using the Website by collecting cookie files [see: Cookies policy].
- Through analytical tools used by the Website, such as Google Analytics, which collects anonymous information about the behavior of the User (subpages the User has displayed, the time he spent on the site or transitions between individual subpages). For this purpose, Google cookies are used.
- When leaving a comment on a blog (with usage of WordPress system).
Because of processing of personal data by the Website, the User has the following rights:
- The right to request access to their personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing,
- The right to object to their processing,
- The right to transfer data,
- The right to withdraw prior acceptance to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose,
- The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body in connection with the processing of personal data by the Website.
The above rights may be exercised by the User in accordance with the principles described in art. 16 – 21 GDPR, contacting the Administrator at the address email@example.com
Providing personal data by the User is always voluntary, but necessary to add a comment on the blog or make an e-mail contact.
Confidentiality of personal data
The Website Administrator guarantees the User the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him. Ensures taking all security measures and protecting personal data required by the provisions on the protection of personal data. Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons. Personal data is processed only within the territory of the European Union.
The Administrator entrusts the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- AZ.PL Sp. z o.o. – to store data on the server.
The method of personal data collection
- Cookies policy
Cookies are small text information stored on the User’s end device (eg a computer, smartphone), which can be read by the Service’s teleinformation system.
Cookies allow to:
- ensure the proper functioning of the Website,
- improve the speed and security of the Website,
- improve the features available on the Website,
- use analytical tools,
- use marketing tools,
- use the comment system,
- display videos from YouTube and Vimeo on the Website,
- provide social functions.
Own cookies are used for the proper operation of the Website.
Third party cookies
- Analysis and statistics
By adding a comment on the blog, the User voluntarily provides the Website Administrator with his data regarding name, e-mail address, website address and commentary. In addition, the system records the IP address, with the use of which the user added a comment.
The data is saved in the WordPress database, where it is stored throughout the life of the blog. The data will be removed from the database when the Administrator decides to close the blog.
The User’s data in this case are processed based on his consent resulting from the addition of a comment. The data is processed solely for the purpose of publishing a comment on the blog. Part of the data (name and surname, profile picture) will be publicly available on the blog next to the commentary.
- E-mail contact or via the contact form
By filling out the contact form or by making contact via e-mail, the User provides the Administrator with his e-mail address as the sender’s address. In addition, the User may also include other personal data in the content of the message.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data in such a case is the consent of the User resulting from the initiation of contact. Personal data provided as part of an e-mail contact is processed solely for the purpose of handling the inquiry. In addition, a copy of the message sent via the contact form is saved in the WordPress database. The content of the correspondence may be archived.
- Videos from YouTube and Vimeo
The website includes videos from YouTube and Vimeo. By displaying such a video, User consents to the use of Google LLC cookies regarding the YouTube service or Vimeo cookies.
- Social functions
- Server logs
Using the Website involves sending queries to the server on which the page is stored. Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include User’s IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system used by the User. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the site and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.